This site sometimes lags weeks behind the changes to its sources in the scsh repository, but a preview of the latest & greatest edition may be available as a tarball at Mr. Schnada's Loading Bay.
Updated download section: FreeBSD and Gentoo Linux provide packages for 0.6.4
Added post on complex command sequences to docu > How To ...
Updates to resource pages
Links to scsh 0.6.4 RPMs for Redhat and scsh 0.6.4 package for Gentoo are now available in download section
Updates for CVS and debugging tools
some restructuring, gluing broken links, adding stuff in the
Updates for the release of SUnet 2.0.
Small additions to the description of the s48/scsh debugging tools.
Updates for the release of Sunterlib 0.3.
Release of scsh 0.6.4
some updates related to the sunterlib
shiny SRE uses from c.l.s.s, ranged in docu > Design Issues
added schtml to resources > Markup and Networking
scsh 0.6.3 was released this week.
unbroke scheme-xp links
new entry on modules in docu > How To
post and how-to entry on customising Emacs
We have released scsh 0.6.2 today
RPMs for Redhat Linux 7.2 and source RPMs were added to the
download section today.
Google's Free SiteSearch on the
Beta testing revealed another few bugs but now it's done: scsh 0.6.1 was released today.
Version 0.6.1 of scsh will be released on
Wednesday, February 20, 2002
many additions, mainly Usenet posts and links to programs
The FreeBSD ports collection and Debian GNU/Linux have added packages
for scsh 0.6.0. See our
page about packages for details.
Scsh.net has got its own ftp server
ftp.scsh.net now. If your
DNS is not up-to-date yet: the IP is 220.127.116.11.
We will release the next version (0.6.0) of scsh on
Wednesday, January 9, 2002.
As you probably already noticed, scsh has a new website,
- new links to resources by Rich Loveland
- new and updated links
- updated links related to s48 ports of scsh & rx
- hyperreferential maintenance
- mended broken seashell link;
resources > graphics : s48-scx
resources > sunterlib : update
resources > networking, graphics : libs by Johan Ceuppens
- resources : hyperreferential maintenance
- resources > networking : David Rush's Mad Club has moved
- html improvements
- resources > code snsippets : resurrected in the guise of static web pages
- integrated Emilio Lopes' vanished Scheme page / resources into scsh.net (thanks to Emilio); fixed some links and references; improved špelling somewhat; added some "index.html" default pages (links)
- download | support : links to scsh @ Google Code
- links to Roderic Morris's rx and scsh libraries for s48
- minor adjustments of content to the quiescent reality
- docu > How To … : preliminary 64-bit survival guide (post)
- docu > How To … : linux.com article (thanks to Steve Nunez)
- docu > How To … : fixed stale link (thanks to Steve Nunez)
- links : Alex Shinn's IrRegular Expressions
- downloads : better or unbroken links
- resources > markup : statixite
- resources > Testing : lightweight testing SRFI-78 package
- resources > Databases : pgscsh update
- download : scsh binary for Cygwin
- resources > Databases : Myscsh
- resources > markup : ssax 5.1 package kit
- Listed further scripts and packages by Emilio Lopes
- Updates for the release of scsh 0.6.7
- Listed XML-related and printf libraries packaged by Emilio Lopes as resources
- More about Commander S
- Zipped HTML manual for download
- Howto-link to Emacs Wiki page on Scheme48 mode
- Listed Howto-Resources on Backspace/Delete configuration
- Lumpfed SASL interface, resources > Networking
- additions to resources/scripts
- resources/markup updated.
- Listed Tiny CLOS package in resources/varia
- Release of SUnet 2.1
- Belated (minor) updates to resources/markup.
- Entered scsh-expect in the resources/varia section.
- Link to Orion Wiki. Minor changes.
- Added screenshots of the Orion window manager
- Fixed HTML element nesting in menu bar and minor stylesheet glitches
- More code rewrites and critiques in the docu/howto section
- Miscellaneous üpdates
- Entered the packaging proposal in the design issues section
- All scsh mailing lists are now hosted at scsh.net. See the support page for more information.
- Mac OS X, FreeBSD and Debian packages for scsh 0.6.6 are available in the download section
- Updates for the release of scsh 0.6.6
- Minor fixes + new page: resources > Testing
- scsh-yp in networking resources, more chinese articles
- Updates for the release of scsh 0.6.5
- New posts, various updates
- sunterlib info update
- Added post on running scripts with changed uid and gid to docu > How To ...